Subject: RE: new plates   :)     I still can't ketch it          todd
Author:  Glen Powell <gpowell@acacianet.com> at Internet
Date:    5/10/96 10:41 AM

It's a racin' term.
FTD = Fastest Time of the Day - excellent
FFD = Fastest Factor of the Day - good
DNF = Did Not Finish  - bad
DNS = Did Not Start   - worse
DFL = Dead F'n Last  -  worser - hence the desire for NO-DFLs
That's what we shoot fer here at Fundsalo Racing - NO-DFLs.
Got my new NH plates for the 4KQ race car yesterday:  NO-DFL
Kin you believe they didn't ketch that at the DMV?