[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Wastegate Diaphragm Info - Finally!
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Wastegate Diaphragm Info - Finally!
- From: John Karasaki <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 23:30:01 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: email@example.com, Autobahn01@aol.com, 75377.3445@CompuServe.COM, CLeiter@aol.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, EKellock@aol.com, AUDIDUDI@delphi.com, rdh@UrQ.East.Sun.COM
- Sender: email@example.com
Ok guys! Finally some good news. First a great big thanks to George
Harrison who successfully faxed Dialynx my letter. Ironically, my wife
mailed (snail mailed) the letter to them the very day the faxed me a reply!
(I was busy burning up the track at Bremerton).
Here's the good news (most of this is a direct quote from Dialynx reply --
too much to type in everything though):
1) These double diaphragms do fit all the turbo cars. Fitment is guaranteed
and to date we (Dialynx) have no returns or claims on items sold up to 3
years ago. A full 12 month warranty is given.
2) Delivery time is about 2 weeks.
3) Freight will be minimal as these items are very light (no amount quoted,
but I'll assume for now a WORST case of about $5 each).
4) No VAT tax.
And now to the price. We have ten people (including me) who want one. If
we can get one more (order 11 sets), the discount is about 7% over an order
of 10. That is, with an exchange rate of $1.6 to 1 Stg., the price for 11
is about $104 each. For an order of 10, this goes up to about $112 each.
Visa will calculate the current rate when I order.
I would like to get a deposit of $60 from each of the people listed below.
This is about 50% of the estimated cost of the the complete package
(diaphragm and UK to USA and Oregon to you mailing). As of 5/11/96, the
following people have commited to purchasing a wastegate diaphragm:
Steve Buchholz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Chris Semple (Autobahn01@aol.com)
Neil Swanson (email@example.com)
Chuck Leiter (CLeiter@aol.com)
Stephen A. Marinello (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Richard Davis (email@example.com) aka Mike?
Frank Bauer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ed Kellock (EKellock@aol.com)
Jeffrey Goggin (AUDIDUDI@delphi.com)
John Karasaki (email@example.com)
And a maybe from:
Robert Houk (rdh@UrQ.East.Sun.COM)
I would like to place the order by June 1, 1996, so please send me your
deposit ASAP. Here's the particulars:
5266 N. Oberlin St.
Portland, OR 97203
Thanks for you patience! BTW, when we order these, I'll CALL them and
charge it to avoid the whole fax hassle.
The Karasaki's, proud owners of AUDI automobiles
1984 5000S Wagon