> Anyway, I totally agree with the praise of the A4Q, and also this sunroof
> problem. Because the car is so quite, the wind buffeting is really annoying,
> and my other car is a Miata!
> Sticking you hand out of the sunroof will break the flow and quite it down.
> But can't do that and drive <g>. Maybe there is an after market flap that will
> solve this problem.
> >
> >2.  With the sunroof open (slid back) and the windows closed, I get a lot of
> >wind buffeting in the car at about 30-35 mph.  My guess is that this is a
> >basic design flaw in the way the air moves around, but wanted to see if
> >others experienced this.

Similar problem on my S6 wagon.
I find that if I close the sunroof just a couple of notches that the
resonance/buffeting is greatly reduced.

I never really noticed a problem like this in my 1991 CoupeQ.
Maybe the sunroofs are longer on the new models?

Chris Palmer (1995 S6 Wagon)                "Ashes to ashes,
Data General Corporation                     dust to dust,
Enterprise Solutions Engineering Division    If Lillee don't get yer,
chris_palmer@dg.com                          Thommo must!"