Re: Zymol leather treatment

On Sun, 26 May 1996, Bob D'Amato wrote:

> On Sun, 26 May 1996, Steve Dambrowski wrote:
> > Has anyone tried the Zymol (sp?) leather treatment? When I was at the auto
> > store last week they had it next to the wax... Two bottles, one cleaner
> > and one protector. (I *think*) They want $15 or so, which doesn't seem too
> Ive hd really good luck with Lexol conditioner. Although I HATE leather
> seats, the lexol makes them less slippery. Its only $9 a bottle, and
> another $9 if you need the cleaner.

  Actually, I have cloth seats. I was thinking more for the dash and
stearing wheel. Would the Lexol be good for that?

"Agreed, Picard needs to know what you've told me...but this is
too good to pass up. Let's try and take back more information
then 'the planet makes Deanna fidget'". - Will Riker
- Internet: steved@panix.com   http://www.cyberenet.net/~steved