Re: Uniden failure!

One quick note about Uniden.  I recently bought the model which was tested
in Car & Driver (maybe R&T) about 6-9 mths ago in their tests of budget
detectors.  The Uniden scored exceedingly well even against non-budget
detectors.  However, it sends out way to many false alarms!!!!!
Interestingly enough, I use it next to my trustly old (orgininal version
with their STOP filtering) Escort which performs better than the Uniden
except the Escort doesn't detect Ka and laser.