[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
tqc or s2?
- To: quattro list <email@example.com>
- Subject: tqc or s2?
- From: Dave Eaton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 06 Jun 1996 10:13:37 +0012
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 1
- Importance: normal
- Mr-Received: by mta MOEMR0.MUAS; Relayed; Thu, 06 Jun 1996 10:13:37 +0012
- Mr-Received: by mta CSAV10; Relayed; Thu, 06 Jun 1996 10:13:38 +0012
- Priority: normal
- Sender: email@example.com
- Ua-Content-Id: 11A6328D2400
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;8337131006061996/A74381/CSAV10]
my dealer rang me this morning to tell me that he'd just taken delivery of a 1991 tqc (20v)
1 owner, 81km. wanted to know if i'd be interested.
if i am, what do i do with my '93 s2?
strikes me that the tqc would be a great "investment car"- there can be few like this left
anywhere in the world.
i still miss my old 10v tqc, although the s2 is quicker and more civilised, but not as involving.
then if i get the 20v, this would probably mean that i'd miss the opportunity to get the
rs4 if/when it comes out.
what does the panel think?