Re: OOOOwww-D is back on top ;-)

On Mon, 17 Jun 1996, Steve Verona wrote:

> I have been working very hard on eliminating the understeer with the
> center diff locked.  I have everything the way I want it except for very
> low speed tight corners.  It has been difficult to acheive, but the
> rewards are worth it.

I'm not a fan of locked diffs, but if you can make the chassis work, you
certainly will get better traction, that's for sure.

> Next weekend I have another big race, a BFG CenDiv Series race in Flint,
> MI.  If anybody can make it, I will be bench racing with Graydon.
> Looking forward to meeting more listers.

I'll be running a atoyot FX-16 in E-stock (If we get the alternator back
in this week) at this event.  it's bing held in the parking lot where I
work!  I've never had such a big event so close to home!

Everyone is welcome.  Likely Sat Night, we'll all do some bench racing
together.  Email me for details.

Graydon D. Stuckey
Flint, Michigan   USA
'86 Audi 5000 CS Turbo Quattro, GDS Racing Stage II