Maaco, Reliable??

HI Audi fans,

I am planning to take my Audi to repaint, but don't know which paint shop
in my local area is reliable. A friend of mine recommanded Maaco to me; he
said it's a pretty decent paint shop, and it's nation wide. I went check out
the shop this afteroon, and seemed like everything were neat and clean. BTW,
their price seemed pretty reasonable, too, when I saw the price list on the

Have anyone tired Macco for repaint before? How's their quality? Should
I let them to do the repaint job for my Audi?

'87 5kcst