[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[Fwd: Re: ]
Top 10 Signs You're Addicted to the net
10. You wake up at 3 a.m. to go to the bathroom and stop and check
your e-mail on the way back to bed.
9. You get a tattoo that reads "This body best viewed with Netscape
Navigator 1.1 or higher."
8. You name your children Eudora, Mozilla and Dotcom.
7. You turn off your modem and get this awful empty feeling, like
you just pulled the plug on a loved one.
6. You spend half of the plane trip with your laptop on your
lap...and your child in the overhead compartment.
5. You decide to stay in college for an additional year or two,
just for the free Internet access.
4. You laugh at people with 2400-baud modems.
3. You start using smileys in your snail mail.
2. The last girl you picked up was a JPEG.
1. Your hard drive crashes. You haven't logged in for two hours.
You start to twitch. You pick up the phone and manually dial your
ISP's access number. You try to hum to communicate with the modem.
I thought that some of us could identify with this.
Michael Ryan Cell: (613) 541-8585
Ryan Computer Services Fax: (613) 634-3567
Kingston, Ontario Email: email@example.com
Canada K7M 6L9 Http://www.kingston.net/iknet/ryan