Re: S4/S6 vs. 200TQ 20V

>      But the major advantage of the 200TQ 20V was that 257 wagons were
>      imported here, representing the ultimate skier's car. Talk about

So does anyone know the final number of 1995 S6 wagons imported??
I believe the original plan was for around 230.

Chris Palmer (1995.5 S6 Wagon)              "Ashes to ashes,
Data General Corporation                     dust to dust,
Enterprise Solutions Engineering Division    If Lillee don't get yer,
chris_palmer@dg.com                          Thommo must!"