[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: A4Q bugs
I've had similar problems with my A4Q.
1. The radio gets louder as I'm turning down the volume
2. There's a clunking sound in the engine bay going over bumps
3. Squeaking in the driver side B-post. The dealer (Essex Sports
Cars) sprayed silicone on it everytime I complained. The noise
would disappear and then come back once I got home.
4. Poor FM reception - local station signals keep getting cut off
5. With the AC on, I'll occassionaly hear crackling noises from the
fuse box area (maybe bad relays)
6. Turn signal light will not shut off (stalk returns to center).
The only way to get it to shut off is to shut the car off and
wait at least 30 seconds before starting again.
7. Last saturday during the downpour in central NJ, my defogger
decided to shut off (climate control panel showed that the
defogger and AC compressor was still on). I pressed the
defogger button several times, no go. I had to stop in the
middle of the road (stopping all traffic behind me since there
wasn't a shoulder) and shut the car off and wait until the
system reset itself.
P.S. Has anyone tried to Scotchgard the cloth fabric? If you did,
did you notice any color changes in the fabric?