Re: Audi Phone

 PCW> From: "Paul C. Waterloo" <74543.407@CompuServe.COM>

 PCW> Does anybody know what the key looks like for the power supply (I
 PCW> guess that's what it is) for the phone in the trunk?

      I think that's the transceiver (the actual cell phone).

 PCW> The person I bought the car from has the connectors disconnected, and
 PCW> because it
 PCW> is locked in place, I can't get the connectors back on because of
 PCW> interferance with the side panels.

 PCW> I didn't get any other keys that I am aware of. Any suggestions?

      Any stereo place that installs car phones should have a
      key that will fit, there are 10 or so keys for ALL these
      locks.  The phone is a Motorolla unit, if you're having
      it activated, find a cell place that will clone it for
      you, that way you can have the car phone and a hand held
      on the same number. This isn't exactly kosher with the
      cell company, but I had mine done, the only thing you have
      to remember is to not use both phones at the same time.

      '90 V8Q
      '84 5KS

... When choosing between two evils, select the newer one.

 * Blue Wave/QWK v2.20 [NR] *