Re: Pulled over!

I am not trying to be funny or being a smart ass but if anyone ever got
carjacked by a car jacker(hope this never happen to any of the fellow
members in the group or anyone else) then it may be a good way to get
attention from the cops or state troopers for help.

Anthony Chan, First Hill, Seattle, WA, USA.
92' 100 V6 Tornado Red.