Re: chips that increase horsepower?

On Wed, 17 Jul 1996, Anastasios Kotsikonas wrote:

> I keep hearing other people with porches and 300ZX's who replace a chip in
> the ignition circuit and get out 50+ horses more; is anything like that
> available for the CQ?

If you're talking the newer Coupes, (non turbo) no. The old turbo coupes,
yes.  However, I just installed a BBR (Brodie Brittan Racing) Chip on my
20V and it made a real noticeably difference. I was very suprised. Its no
S4, but it sure has more kick than it did!

bob.damato@snet.com (Temporarily Down!!!)
The Southern New England Telephone Co.	     |Phone: 203-771-7081
Information and Technology Center            |Fax:   203-773-3398
300 George St. New Haven CT  06510           |Pager: Dont count on it

             Drive Safe, Drive Fast, Drive a Quattro