Re[2]: chips that increase horsepower?

     Bob, isn't the engine in your 90 the same as the Coupe?  Wouldn't the
     same chip work as well in the Coupe?
     Tim NJ 90CQ, 77Spitfire

Subject: Re: chips that increase horsepower?
Author:  "Bob D'Amato" <mx@mamie.snet.com> at Internet
Date:    7/17/96 12:03 PM

On Wed, 17 Jul 1996, Anastasios Kotsikonas wrote:
> I keep hearing other people with porches and 300ZX's who replace a chip in
> the ignition circuit and get out 50+ horses more; is anything like that
> available for the CQ?
If you're talking the newer Coupes, (non turbo) no. The old turbo coupes,
yes.  However, I just installed a BBR (Brodie Brittan Racing) Chip on my
20V and it made a real noticeably difference. I was very suprised. Its no
S4, but it sure has more kick than it did!
bob.damato@snet.com (Temporarily Down!!!)
The Southern New England Telephone Co.	     |Phone: 203-771-7081
Information and Technology Center            |Fax:   203-773-3398
300 George St. New Haven CT  06510           |Pager: Dont count on it
             Drive Safe, Drive Fast, Drive a Quattro