Re: Quattro Quartely

On 17 Jul 1996, Paul C. Waterloo wrote:

> > Speaking of the new Quattro Quarterly, what does everyone think
> > about the "Letter from the President", giving the financial
> > statement from 1995?
> >
> Can somebody bring one of these to NE outing of July 27th? I'm not part of the
> club and would be interested in seeing it and this article.

I have it here at work, and I have a fax at my desk, so if anyone wants a
copy today, email me with their fax number... Ill be happy to oblige. (If
out of country leave country code)

bob.damato@snet.com (Temporarily Down!!!)
The Southern New England Telephone Co.	     |Phone: 203-771-7081
Information and Technology Center            |Fax:   203-773-3398
300 George St. New Haven CT  06510           |Pager: Dont count on it

             Drive Safe, Drive Fast, Drive a Quattro