Re: NE gathering....(Re: quattro-digest V3 #736)

>From: "Paul C. Waterloo" <74543.407@CompuServe.COM>
>Date: 18 Jul 96 08:33:34 EDT
>Subject: Re: quattro-digest V3 #736
>> OK, How slim are the chances we can move the NE Meeting from the 27th?
>> Move it up a couple of weeks??? THat is the weekend of the Pro Rally
>> (Maine), and the Olympics etc etc... I would like to go, but I think the
>> attendance might be low due to these circumstances.
>> Anyone?
>> Bob
>If you want to move it, we should move it to August and have it at Lime Rock
>before the event being held by the QCUSA. I'm not a member, but Richard
>mentioned it to me in a recent email.
>Who know what the date is, and do you think the QCUSA will have any
>How many ye's and ne's?

This may be a little late...sorry.

How about doing both dates? I'm for the July 27th date, as I'm sure I could
be there...

The above was written a little earlier, and as I haven't signed on yet, I'm
adding this after reading *all* the qlist mail:

I think that we should do the informal gathering on July 27th, and a formal
one at the qcusa event, as our gathering will be overshadowed by their track

Dorab (nivi@aol.com)