[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: ivor who?
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: ivor who?
- From: Dave Eaton <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 10:11:24 +0012
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 1
- Importance: normal
- In-Reply-To: <199607230443.AAA18047@coimbra.ans.net>
- Mr-Received: by mta MOEMR0.MUAS; Relayed; Wed, 24 Jul 1996 10:11:24 +0012
- Mr-Received: by mta CSAV10; Relayed; Wed, 24 Jul 1996 10:11:26 +0012
- Priority: normal
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ua-Content-Id: 11A7C28B1700
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;6324111024071996/A14167/CSAV10]
> However, At the Lakes Region QCUSA outing at Blackhawk
>farms earlier this month I spoke with Ivor Wigham of Total Audi Performance.
> Ivor is currently working on a supercharger kit for the A4Q, estimated
>gains are said to be in the 70hp area. The more interest in this project,
>the sooner you might see it done. Ivor is a world renouned rally driver and
>is now residing in sunny Florida where he runs his Speed shop;
i've followed world rally sport since i was a boy, and have never heard of the man.
he's never been in a factory team that i've heard off, or competed in the fia wrc
(as opposed to any usa-specific events).
then again, as i get older the memory gets weaker....