Re: Crazy weather (extr. low Audi content)

On Thu, 25 Jul 1996, Andrew Duane USG/PE wrote:

> Hairy green toads from Mars made STEADIRIC@aol.com say:
> > Hail damgaged totals can be a really cool thing...........  I'm driving
> Well, you know they put dimples on golf balls to make them
> go further and faster. Why wouldn't it work for cars, too?

Yeah, but you have to hit them as hard as a golf ball to get the right
affect... :)

bob.damato@snet.com (Temporarily Down!!!)
The Southern New England Telephone Co.	     |Phone: 203-771-7081
Information and Technology Center            |Fax:   203-773-3398
300 George St. New Haven CT  06510           |Pager: Dont count on it

             Drive Safe, Drive Fast, Drive a Quattro