Re: Crazy weather (extr. low Audi content)

[Tom Nas's critique of the Steadi Car Fashion sense]

>>Hi Eric,
>>I should have suspected from your posts that you're more into performance
>>than looks:-)
>>>Hail damgaged totals can be a really cool thing...........  I'm driving

I beg to differ here, Tom.
I think Eric is working on that hush hush super aero experiment on dimpled
surfaces and it's effects on maintaining a laminar air-flow layer attached
at speed.

Witness them golf balls with them dimples . . .