Todd said:

>   Look Eric, I know what it's like to be busy, I work 50 hours a week,
>then I work at home with side projects till late most every night and I
>have family responsibilities as well. The point here is that you led me
>to believe that bushings would be available in a very short amount of
>time, but they weren't and you didn't even bother to let me know after I
>went to the trouble of organizing the group purchase from you.
>I think what pisses me off the most is that you completely blew me off
>with no explanation. You left me to tell people who were interested that
>the bushings weren't available but I couldn't tell them what or why or
>anything, just "sorry".
>I don't think that I (or anybody else) would have minded if I knew what
>was going on, but that would have meant that you would have had to tell
>people that you couldn't do what you said, and GOD forbid you have to do

This will be the last time that answer this thread....  Having said that,
I would kill to have the luxury of a 50hr week....  My minimum week is
60hrs with a usual 12hrs of OT (minimum.... Depending on the
producer/director team it's not unusual to do 24hrs of OT a week)  While
I'm on set I burn up the Cell Phone airwaves with a laptop and cell
modem, along with just doing other phone calls to suppliers and clients.

But back to the bushings that your so upset about. I told you that AS
SOON as I had an answer from the machinest that I'd let you know....  I
don't have an answer yet, The machinest has yet to do a proto to figure
out how long that it will take, and with the additional CNC lathe being
delivered the price could go down.....

Eric Fletcher
St. Louis, MO