Coupe Q questions

I have the opportunity to get a 90 Coupe Q that has some front end
damage. The price is really good, but upon going to look at it, the front
end is pretty well mashed. I doubt the front subframe is saveable...

Anyone have any experience with replacing front clips? Costs, problems
etc? The rest of the car is perfect with only 80K on the clock. Any help
appreciated. Thanks

bob.damato@snet.com (Temporarily Down!!!)
The Southern New England Telephone Co.	     |Phone: 203-771-7081
Information and Technology Center            |Fax:   203-773-3398
300 George St. New Haven CT  06510           |Pager: Dont count on it

             Drive Safe, Drive Fast, Drive a Quattro