STEADIRIC@aol.com wrote:
> BTW Todd,
> Your really not impressing folks on the list with your little rant.....
> The mail does'nt look to good for you.

I'm not interested in impressing anyone on this list or anywhere else for
that matter. People will see me for who I am, not what you think.

> Got a problem and want an answer Talk to me direct, Don't whine on the
> list.....

 I tried that and you never responded. Boy you have a short term memory!
> Like I told when this started. When I have an answer I'll let you know.
  Don't bother, due to your lack of professionalism and lack of
communication, I would never do business with you anyway.