[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
- To: quattro list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: ur-quattro tyres
- From: Dave Eaton <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 09:08:57 +0012
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 1
- Importance: normal
- Mr-Received: by mta MOEMR0.MUAS; Relayed; Tue, 30 Jul 1996 09:08:57 +0012
- Mr-Received: by mta CSAV10; Relayed; Tue, 30 Jul 1996 09:09:00 +0012
- Priority: normal
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ua-Content-Id: 11A7F2482F00
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;4557080930071996/A34203/CSAV10]
anyone out there tried upgrading the tyres for their ur-q? as my p-700's need replacing shortly, i'm thinking of upgrading them to 235/45's from 215/50's (there is plenty of width in the 8" ronal rims). has anyone out there done this to their ur-q and if so, what are your thoughts?
- how is the ride affected?
- steering? bump/thump? turn-in?