<All> Change from Synthoil

For those of you who notice such things - when temporarily changing
my Audi 200 (turbo) from Mobil 1 synthetic oil to Castrol petroleum
oil, my oil temperature IMMEDIATELY sustained approximately 15
degrees increase in temperature.

When I say that synthoil has better heat dissipation qualitities then
petroleum oil, I am NOT kidding.  This is clear evidence.  And oil
that runs coller suffers less from loss of volatile elements,
therefore keeps its designed viscosity longer, and performs better.

Al Powell                           Voice:  409/845-2807
107 Reed McDonald Bldg.             Fax:    409/862-1202
College Station, TX 77843           Email:  a-powell1@tamu.edu
W3 page - http://agcomwww.tamu.edu/agcom/satellit/alpage.htm
"Baseball is 90 percent mental.  The other half is physical"...
...Yogi Berra.