RE: Oil changes

John W. Seitz writes:
> On my 864kq with 148k miles on it, any problems with this change?  I
> have only had the oil changed at 3000/3500 mile spots, with reg Castrol
> with a Mann oil filter (also switch to Fram? -- How good is the MANN?)

I would stay with the Mann filter.  They are vastly superior to the
Fram units.  Mann (and Mahle) makes the OEM Audi filter.

Anyone got the latest European Car magazine? Check out the pics of the beautiful Ferrari 250 SWB.
Note the Fram oil filter in the shot of the engine bay. Brought a tear to my eye.....