Re: ShorTen ; Real (was: ProLong ; Fake???)

7On Tue, 30 Jul 1996, Psycho Bob wrote:
> For your information, drain the engine oil out of most cars and they will
> still drive around fine -- for a while. I guess Cadillac calls this
> "limp-home" feature on their Northstar engines. I know a camel who went
> around without water for a week.

The northstar limp home mode is if you lose water, not oil.

bob.damato@snet.com (Temporarily Down!!!)
The Southern New England Telephone Co.	     |Phone: 203-771-7081
Information and Technology Center            |Fax:   203-773-3398
300 George St. New Haven CT  06510           |Pager: Dont count on it

             Drive Safe, Drive Fast, Drive a Quattro