RE: aero figs

Safety is a lot easier to measure than "ultimate driving machine"-ness.
Volvos are traditionally very safe cars, but - as somebody else already
pointed out - the early 90s 100/200 models and the A6 had them beat in
their class.

peter, peterhe@microsoft.com, issaquah, wa, usa
  91 200qw
  94 acura legend gs