Re: re; 20V 90s

Robert Houk - SMCC Bos Desktop Hardware wrote:

>    But doesn't your fuel tank have a low section in the middle?  If not that
>    is a mighty large gas tank!
> UrQ's do in fact sport a 24-gallon tank!
>                                         -RDH

Does anybody know how easy it is to remove/replace the fuel tanks on the
4K/GT series?  More than once I've wished for a longer crusing range,
and if it was a relatively simple process, even the additional two
gallons from a 4Kq tank would be a benefit.  And would the UrQ tank fit
since the cars are very similar?  I can just dream of being able to run
for 550-600 miles on a single tank!

'85 Coupe GT
Welches, OR, USA

Gary G. Erickson