Re: Bumper cover

On Mon, 12 Aug 1996 AUDIDUDI@delphi.com wrote:

> > Well, I decided I missed the sound and power I had on the 4kq with the
> > flowmaster and duals. I dont want to cut the one I have unless I have
> > anoher on hand.
> > Somebody should realy beat me into reality.
> I find this interesting: You wouldn't cut up your front bumper cover so you
> could mount all those Hella driving lights I found for you but you will cut
> up your rear bumper cover in order to make room for dual exhausts ... and I
> thought I was the only nut around here!  ;^)

So what are you gettng at? :) I wont cut the rear either..unless I have
another one. If/when I find a front one, Ill permanently mount the
lights.  But I must say, the removable light bracket I made works really
well :)

bob.damato@snet.com (Temporarily Down!!!)
The Southern New England Telephone Co.	     |Phone: 203-771-7081
Information and Technology Center            |Fax:   203-773-3398
300 George St. New Haven CT  06510           |Pager: Dont count on it

             Drive Safe, Drive Fast, Drive a Quattro