Re[2]: broken door lock

     You're right but I found it to be easier if you do and removing the
     window is pretty basic.
     Tim NJ 90CQ, 77Spitfire

Subject: Re: broken door lock
Author:  "Bob D'Amato" <mx@snet.com> at Internet
Date:    8/13/96 5:12 PM

On Tue, 13 Aug 1996, treilley wrote:
>      Simple fix if you don't mind removing the door panel and the window.
>      I did mine and it took about 2 hours.  The replacement is redesigned
>      to prevent another break.  The only real trick to the whole operation
>      is to align the new piece perfectly.  If you don't, the alarm will
>      never work right again.
No no! You dont have to remove th window!!
bob.damato@snet.com (Temporarily Down!!!)
The Southern New England Telephone Co.	     |Phone: 203-771-7081
Information and Technology Center            |Fax:   203-773-3398
300 George St. New Haven CT  06510           |Pager: Dont count on it
             Drive Safe, Drive Fast, Drive a Quattro