RE: Help! Brake Dust

I've tried Palmolive, Simple Green and the Turtle Wax stuff, and the
Turtle Wax stuff works *much* better on my already crummy looking
Speedlines than either of the other two. I haven't suffered from a
wallet full enough to allow the P21S stuff yet. I'd go for the Turtle
Wax goo, in lieu of the presumably more expensive P21S.

Ian Duff, 1990 Coupe quattro 20v, Red/Black