July 1,1996

Historically, there have been no Audi/VW Club activities in our region,
but we are about to change that with your help.

A few things we'd like to accomplish are:
* Establihing a networking system
* Organizing round-ups
* Presenting safety seminars
* Providing a technical hotline
* Part locating & sorceing
* Publishing Quarterly newsletters

Plus, we welcome any helpful suggestions you may have.

The key to making this work is Your Support. Please let me know if you
have any ideas that may help us to create quality events in our region
that our members can learn from and enjoy.

I look foward to hearing about you and your vehicle.Also, please feel
free to include any suggestions or comments you may have. my address
is: 2406 Claremont Dr. Grand Prairie, TX  75052-3820.
Phone:(214)641-4778"please call after 7:30pm"

MY the "UNFAIR ADVANTAGE" be yours,
                          Regional Director of AQVW

                    Sponsored by Rally Production Sport