Re: Zymol

On Wed, 21 Aug 1996, James Vincent Scatena wrote:

> Michael Shields wrote:
> >
> > Is Zymol really *that* good?  Is it that much better than the readily
> > available Meguiar's tan-bottle products?  I know it's German, but good
> > karma is only worth so many dollars, especially when we're talking about
> > recurring costs.

Ho about that P21S wax.?? Boy is it a dream to put on and take off, and
it doesnt leave that white residue crap on the rubber trim parts. I
havent had it on long enough to see if it lasts a while though...anyone
else use it?

bob.damato@snet.com (Temporarily Down!!!)
The Southern New England Telephone Co.	     |Phone: 203-771-7081
Information and Technology Center            |Fax:   203-773-3398
300 George St. New Haven CT  06510           |Pager: Dont count on it

             Drive Safe, Drive Fast, Drive a Quattro