I need honest opinions here, preferrably by someone who has used them..

I need Lower control arm bushings, and am torn between stock rubber and
urethane. They are the same price so that isnt a factor...Ive used
urethane on other cars and didnt like them much due to noise transmission
from the road. Neil Swanson recomended hard rubber..anyone know where to
get those? Will I be sorry going to urethane? Do I have to lubricate them
often like delrin?

bob.damato@snet.com (Temporarily Down!!!)
The Southern New England Telephone Co.	     |Phone: 203-771-7081
Information and Technology Center            |Fax:   203-773-3398
300 George St. New Haven CT  06510           |Pager: Dont count on it

             Drive Safe, Drive Fast, Drive a Quattro