Re: member id

Dan Masi wrote:

..."Q"?  Well, I don't remember all of the flags, but Q's easy.
It's YELLOW.  That's it.  Just a yellow rectangular flag.
Used on its own, it carries the meaning "My vessel is
healthy and I request customs clearance".

Well, Dan, my 'vessel' is certainly healthy. No Titanic aspirations
whatsoever, thank you very much. Passed inspection first time. But I'm not
going to export it!

I'm currently designing a couple of different approaches to the 'sticker'
theme. Keeping it in black/white for the time being though- we can always
decide on colours later!

1988 80 1.8S FWD

   Tom W. Nas, graphic design                        tnas@dtpdirect.nl
   DTP Direct bv                              Voice +31 (55) 5 790 799
   Apeldoorn, the Netherlands                   Fax +31 (55) 5 790 125

Non-Reciprocal Laws of Expectations: Negative expectations yield negative
results. Positive expectations yield negative results