Brake problems on Ur q?

In message <v01540b01ae532aeee6ae@[]> Ian Gregory writes:

> Sorry about the very long post and all the questions, but I have tried to
> include all the pertinent info, to help in finding the problem.

So will the beer.  This subject is covered _very_ extensively in the service
docuementation.  I read most of it the other night to try and understand the
system for myself.

Will we see you tonight down in the Robin Hood on the Brackley-Buckingham road,
or next Thursday at the Plough in Hickling?

I'll bring the microfiche to both meetings.

 Phil Payne