Sorry guys

I must apologize to a few people that I have been unintentially
ignoring...Especially Ben, Peter, Neil etc...Sorry guys. Its been brutal
here, but I really appreciate everyone's great help.

bob.damato@snet.com (Temporarily Down!!!)
The Southern New England Telephone Co.	     |Phone: 203-771-7081
Information and Technology Center            |Fax:   203-773-3398
300 George St. New Haven CT  06510           |Pager: Dont count on it

             Drive Safe, Drive Fast, Drive a Quattro