[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

ferrari switches


you mean the round "joystick dish" with the left/right
arrow and the lighted heater switch?

if yes, they're also on the lotus elan aand the mclaren F1.


> The power mirror switches on the console are the exact units I have on the do>or of my Coupe quattro.