[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
85 5k A/C suction hose
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: 85 5k A/C suction hose
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 11:50:36 -0400
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- X400-Content-Type: P2-1988 (22)
- X400-MTS-Identifier: [/PRMD=CHRYSLER/ADMD=IBMX400/C=US/;0041200001123222000002]
- X400-Originator: email@example.com
- X400-Recipients: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'v just replaced my dead 86 5K a/c system with an 85 vintage setup.
After much excitement at the prospect of cold air and a wife no longer
nagging about her messy hair, I found that the suction hose from the
compressor to the accumulater is a foot to long and has the wrong
angle fitting on it.
So I'm looking for a generous soul who has a hose from the 85 or older
style system that they are willing to part with for a reasonable sum.
Also, there is a small bracket mounted on the front of the oilpan just
behind the crank pully which connects to a support strut for the
compressor. Somehow I missed it when I pulled parts from the donor
vehicle which is no longer availiable.
If anyone has these two parts, PLEASE call me or E-mail with your
response. My wife thanks you so much!!
86 5kcstq with 4/40mph A/C and many goodies to come