Re: No Audi content, but interesting ovloV deal

On Wed, 11 Sep 1996, P-O Selander wrote:

> As a former Saab owner and now Nissan/Audi I would have agreed a few years
> ago. But, since Volvo launched their 850 series and especially the Turbo
> and the "R" model, you'll get a lot of (good quality) car for the money and
> they are lightning fast. An 850 R is almost as quick as my Nissan 300 ZX
> TwinTurbo and seats five...

Yeah but theres more to life than going fast. They have a long way to go
on their chassis setup.

bob.damato@snet.com (Temporarily Down!!!)
The Southern New England Telephone Co.	     |Phone: 203-771-7081
Information and Technology Center            |Fax:   203-773-3398
300 George St. New Haven CT  06510           |Pager: Dont count on it

             Drive Safe, Drive Fast, Drive a Quattro