[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Audi S2
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Audi S2
- From: Dave Eaton <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1996 10:05:55 +0012
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 1
- Importance: normal
- In-Reply-To: <199609121930.PAA27960@coimbra.ans.net>
- Mr-Received: by mta MOEMR0.MUAS; Relayed; Fri, 13 Sep 1996 10:05:55 +0012
- Mr-Received: by mta CSAV10; Relayed; Fri, 13 Sep 1996 10:06:00 +0012
- Priority: normal
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ua-Content-Id: 11A96A853500
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;8755051013091996/A22369/CSAV10]
the s2 is a heavier car than the ur-q because it's more civilised. which means that it's got real air-con, lots of sound-proofing and other fluff.
for hong kong, and s2 would be a much better car than the 20v ur-q. it's quieter, smoother, has ligher clutch and sharper brakes. and because there's nowhere to really drive, you wouldn't use the ur-q as it was intended to be used (ie to drive hard and fast).
everytime i give my 20v a canning on a twisty road i wonder why i've got an s2. then when i get on the plane to go back home and climb into the s2, i know why...