Re: Batteries

I got an Everready battery for my 4kq at COSTCO for $29. Yes, that's
right, $29.  It claims to be a 7-year battery, which may or may not be
true -- I don't care.  It's now 2 or 3 years old.  Before that, I used
to use Sears Die-hards.  My previous die-hard lasted 6 or 7 years, I
think.  They're expensive when not on sale, but they go on sale every
fall.  The die-hard had the same or better ratings (cold-crank, etc)
than the OEM battery that was twice the price.

Sounds like you should join BJ's or COSTCO or one of those bulk purchase
Jack Rich
84 4000S Quattro
88 Corvette convertible
90 V8 Quattro