Read Posts Carefully (A4 v. 325i?)

Bob Myers writes:
BTW, wasn't the original discussion about an A4 vs. a 325i?  Or was it an
A4Q vs. the 325I or some other similar combination?
Michael Loeks writes:
Ummmm, wasn't the original question A4 vs 325i ? Kind of a different animal
than an M3 ain't it ?
Igor Kessel writes:
I've been watching this discussion for some time now. How did it happen that
suddenly the M3 was factored in? This is incorrect.

I suggest you guys read the post I was speaking of below carefully before
making such statements.

>>Or take the 6 grand and modify the Audi to your liking. There are
>>many ways you can change the car's power output and handling w/out
>>voiding the warranty. $6000 applied properly to an A4 could make it
>>faster and crisper than an M3, betcha. 365 days a year. And check out
>>the last few years of Audi ratings in J.D.Power and Consumer
>>Reports...way up there. No contest, buy the A4Q or wait for the S4.

The Judge

'90 80Q (Terror of  clean, dry, wide, straight and flat roads in LA)
'86 16V Scirocco (Wolfsburg Ed.)
'85 5KCS (Really likes good road conditions)