Re: 4KQ Feulishness

At 03:39 PM 9/16/96 GMT, you wrote:
>Audi have always said this.
>FWIW - allowing for my larger gallons - I get around 29 to 31 mpg from my ur-
>Around 25mpg in US terms, running on 98 ROZ leaded.
> Phil Payne
> phil@sievers.com
> Committee Member, UK Audi [ur-]quattro Owners Club

My 1986 4000CSQ gets about 19 mpg (with the A/C perpetually cranked).  With
a little tuning-up, I could prolly get a little more out of her.  Or I could
just wait for winter and see what happens then.

Incidentally, I just noticed the Project Audi 4000Q that's been running in
ec.  Are any of these articles worth trying to get back-issues for?  Does ec
sell single article reprints, or do I have to buy the whole darn magazine?
I'd appreciate any feedback.

86 4000CSQ
83 TQC, R.I.P.

Jason D. Snyder			NCR Corporation
Information Systems Engineer		450 E. John Carpenter Freeway
Worldwide Information Systems	Irving, TX  75062
Field Operations, South		972 650-2537
Southwest Region			FAX 972 650-2390