[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: I WANT ONE!
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: I WANT ONE!
- From: Dave Eaton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1996 16:50:53 +0012
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 1
- Importance: normal
- In-Reply-To: <199609190327.XAA09961@coimbra.ans.net>
- Mr-Received: by mta MOEMR0.MUAS; Relayed; Thu, 19 Sep 1996 16:50:53 +0012
- Mr-Received: by mta CSAV10; Relayed; Thu, 19 Sep 1996 16:50:54 +0012
- Priority: normal
- Sender: email@example.com
- Ua-Content-Id: 11A99C323200
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;5753501619091996/A19579/CSAV10]
if it's the funky silver thing with 4 audi rings on it, i think you'll find that it is a luggage lock, rather than a key ring. i've got one, and it does make a cool key ring, as long as you don't carry more than 1 or 2 keys.
got mine though audi merchandising...
..>Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 22:15:49 -0400
..>Subject: I WANT ONE!
..>Okay poking around the large stacks of C**p that I have yet to read I
..>come across a nice little piece of Audi sales lit that has a very Red A4
..>on it's cover and it's talking about the fact that Audi will pay for your
..>maintenance for 3 years..... I open up the gatefold and there it is.......
..>The Audi 4 ring key ring
..>I WANT ONE!!......
..>ANYONE know how to get one? I checked with my brain dead dealer and they
..>gave me the typical response..... Hunh?
..>St. Louis, MO