Brand new baby boy

We are proud to include a beautiful new 1996 A6 Quattro into our family!!

I guess Quattro's aren't selling as well in California, especially down here
where it rains once a decade.  Audi had a Zero Down, $439/month promo on
Quattro's ONLY (the same FWD car would cost you in the mid $500 range!) that
expired last night at 9:00 pm.

My mom's 1993 100's lease ran out, they drove up to the ONE dealer that had
the right color left (SILVER!) and walked out with a FULLY loaded, cold
weather package (for ski trips and after working out- those seat heaters are
great) etc...

It is sooo beautiful.  And with the A4Q 1.8T that my sister plans to get for
herself, our total will reach 3 Quattros (and no rain!)

What a great car.

BTW- the same dealer has a 1990 Pearl white coupe quattro for sale (like
mine) I am visiting them today to take a look at it.  Anyone interested?

Saam Gabbay (with thanks to Stephen for his time and help)
1990 Coupe Quattro (which still has the best ass in town.  Even THIS town)