RE: Cruise Troubleshooting

>Next time someone says it's in their manual for
>an earlier model, I'll ask what section first - and see if I can't
>find it.  I swear that I would NEVER have found this without your

Hi Al et al,

	Glad to see that Orin got you squared away. But, it really may not
have been in your Bentley. My first set was missing whole sections when it
arrived; I sent it back and the next set had the missing sections, but in the
front part, by the index, many of the pages were out of order. I kept that set,
but their QC really stinks!!

						Happy motoring,

 0                                                                            5
 0                               Shef Corey                                   0
 0                    Ocean Mapping Development Center                        0
 C                    Graduate School of Oceanography                         0
 S                       University of Rhode Island                           C
 Q                          Tele.: 401-874-6879                               S
 U                     E-mail: shef@omdc.gso.uri.edu                          Q
 A                              QCUSA: #1857                                  U
 T                                                                            A
 T             QUATTRO: the way to GO when the road says NO!!                 T
 O                                                                            T