Hi Folks,

 I'm looking for the plastic panel that goes under the engine on my
90 90q20v.  The flood waters of the Exeter River in NH removed it last
night when I hit a puddle (errr, river).
 What a drag...I'm driving about 25mph when I hit a barely marked tidal
surge and the damn thing tears off....I back up out of about 8 inches of
water and I see this thing swept away from the car and into the woods at
somewhere between 7-10 mph.
 Autobahn's looking for one now...but if anybody else has one and they
can't find one...it would be most appreciated.

 Paul Royal
 Stream St.
 Flood City, USA