Died the death?

Hi all,

I've noticed some threads disappearing into oblivion, to my great regret.

-The Q-list logo. No-one interested in this anymore? The designs were quite
nice... (no, I don't *specifically* mean my own designs) I still think it'd
be a shame to let this die.

-The web site with Audi specs by model. This seems to have died rather
suddenly, just when I was all geared up to write my bit... what gives? Are
we still discussing the format or is someone actually writing already? Have
I missed something? Can I get things started again by suggesting a format?
(got some good ideas IMHO)

These threads were too good to end, methinks.

C'me on people, let me know what you think on these subjects.

   Tom W. Nas, graphic design                        tnas@dtpdirect.nl
   DTP Direct bv                              Voice +31 (55) 5 790 799
   Apeldoorn, the Netherlands                   Fax +31 (55) 5 790 125

     If the odds are a million to one against something occuring,
     chances are 50-50 it will.